- World Health Organization COVID-19 information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 information
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 information
- U.S. Department of State travel advisories
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention travel health notices
- Autism Speaks has set up a Resource Page to help families during this time https://www.autismspeaks.org/covid-19-information-and-resources.
BEST HYGIENE PRACTICES TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid attending large events, gatherings, or amusement parks unless necessary.
- Frequently disinfect doorknobs, cell phones, iPads, and keyboards.
- Keep bottles of hand sanitizers in your home, cars and purse/pockets.
- Should you develop a fever, cough, and shortness of breath, contact your healthcare provider immediately and don’t wait for these symptoms to get worse.